Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Starting to Set In















This last weekend I was able to spend some good time with good friends. After my roommate Justin's wedding, Matthew and I were able to go next door to the Black Rose and meet up with Josh and Charlie. We had the perfect atmosphere outside to discuss what's really going on with us, and what's going to happen the next year. Our paths will be diverging to say the least, but we would still carry the common desire to live better. And living better was woven into our dialogue, just like old times back at MSU when we would have thoughts like what it would really look like if we actually lived out everything that we said we believed.

Reality of my upcoming move quickly set in when I said goodbye to Josh the next day, and I knew I wouldn't see him again for quite some time. The next step then came when Matthew headed back for Chicago later that night. Dad set up some last pictures. Hard to see him go.
















2 comments:

Matthew said...

great pics...that was a great time in GR, can't wait for a time like that in Seattle

Anonymous said...

such a nice picture of the four of you! Having fun looking at all your pictures...