Saturday, August 19, 2006

Day 6

We made it! We left after lunch and took the backway from Yakima which Anne suggested. This took us right by Mount Rainier.

A little while later the city came into sight and soon enough we were at my house. It was very easy to find, right off of the major highway that runs through Seattle. I don't think I could've picked a better location, thanks to my roommate Katie who we trusted with our living situation and she came through. I think I will have a great time with the two roommates I have met so far, Katie and Meredith. The other two will be back tomorrow.

I am obviously in major adjustment mode, living right in the middle of this huge city. It is quite a shock to drive out of my street and be in the middle of everything. Looking forward to this new life here.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

from suberbia to the inner city...at least your city has the best coffee and the best merlot!