Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Check the Label Next Time...


This blog needs a bit of humor, so I'll provide the best I can from the past week.

David suggested a vitamin pack that has kept him from getting sick for the past several months. It is called Emergen-C, containing 1000% of your daily need of vitamin C, but also other B vitamins and such to keep you healthy. I took the vitamins after our volleyball game on sunday night, and the ensuing night in bed strangely left me tossing and turning throughout. The next day after class I was talking to my roommate about it and she looked at the packet and pointed out to me the bold letters which read 'SUPER ENERGY BOOSTER'. Not just energy booster, but SUPER energy booster. Ouch. How'd I miss that?? Seriously.

Well, knowing how bad my body responds to lack of sleep, this may have ironically contributed to the fact that I am now sick. Awesome. Hooray for vitamins! Since they helped get me sick, I am holding them accountable now for getting me healthy, obviously making sure I take them at the right time.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

that is hilarious...an instant classic

Anonymous said...

Very funny.Brother was only trying to help!