Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Portland

A couple pics from the trip down to portland where I stayed with my friends Mandi and Kathy, to add to Justin's post. Good times. The way down we got to be one of the first to hear Eden's new CD coming out soon. The highlight though had to be when Eden and Justin and I were sleeping the family room, and in the middle of the night, pitch black, I wake up to hear Justin reciting something that had a little taste of our faith, hope, and love and marriage and family classes. It was something the like of "The family, not my loss, but their glory." Even in his sleep J trying to grow glory.

The pics...Justin wearing Eden's cardigan (I forget how that transpired), me testing out a few drinks, and Justin with his leftovers contained within a sword made out of aluminum. It was good to get away. Hopefully next time it will be to the mountains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time!