Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello Mac, My Name is Michael


So last week I went on a date. With my roommates Mac. It was all part of the process of seeing whether I should make the switch. You know. PC to Mac. As you can see from the pictures, it wasn't even a contest. Look how engaged we were! Laughing, getting serious, and my own personal favorite moment of the night, when I gave her the eye. I didn't even try, it just happened. Caught up in the moment and there we were.

Two days later, my own is on its way in the mail. Haven't been this excited in a looooong time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mail-in order bride, eh? I have issues with that on sooooo many levels...

nathania tenwolde said...

weeeeell, at least he has taste. he could be going for the blow-up doll sort of mail-in bride which would be far far sketchier.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael, When are you going to show us your new date?