Sunday, June 03, 2007

I Love Summer

Looks like I've found my home for the summer: the beach at Golden Gardens. After our hip-hop class we got something to eat and headed over to the soft sand and surreal views. I don't think I could ask for much more than sand volleyball on the water with sun setting on the mountains as a backdrop. I guess waves and warmer water would be even more of a bonus, but this more than works for me, and spending my whole weekend there was a telling of the many times to come this summer.
(Though I have to say that I have not tried Alki beach, located on the other side of the Puget Sound, which instead of the mountains, has the Seattle skyline as the backdrop.)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

hip hop class?

ahh "after our hip-hop class we got something to eat..." it was just a normal day

glad you found your spot...that is perfect for you

Michael said...

yep knew that would throw ya off, just a normal day of hip hop... Finished the 4 week session of classes with a bunch of people from mosaic. I feel closer to JT than ever.

Unknown said...

looks incredible..and volleyball too! Enjoy! :)

Nick Warnes said...

I always thought that you were a hip hopper wearing the mask of Waterdeep!