Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sun (Room)

The last two days have been 70 and sunny. Hallefreakinluia. Three days ago my sinuses were throbbing from my fourth cold of the winter season. After two days of sun, my symptoms are minimal. No, not a coincidence, it is one more piece of data that I am allergic to cold and an addiction to airborne isn't cutting it. I need sun. Thank you Jesus it is on the rebound with summer approaching.
The biggest sign of this in my house is my recent activity in the sun room. My favorite place of the house really. As you can see in the picture, seveal big windows that look over the neighborhood, and in the distance even the Olympic Mountains. This room lay dormant in the winter, an icebox not worth the effort of warming up to a respectable room temperature. Soon the sun will provide more than enough warmth, as it did today, allowing the perfect space for good reading, conversation, contemplation, and writing blogs such as this one.

There is one other upcoming event; graduation. It feels much easier and safer to write about summer, which provokes much fewer emotions, especially those that are conflicting...

No comments: